An exciting new year approaches for African Bush Camps, with camp refurbishments, complete newly constructed camps, logistical solutions through Safari Logistics and powerful community development & conservation efforts through The African Bush Camps Foundation. We are delighted to introduce three exciting specials to make the African Bush Camps experiences more affordable for our regular visitors and new guests in the coming Year.
The rainy season is generally considered to be a quieter time in safari industry, with less visitors due to wildlife sightings being more of a challenge, whilst animals disperse rather than concentrate around scarce water sources. Here at African Bush Camps we are acutely aware that it does not mean the animals are not there! The bush is lush and green, contrasted against the bright blue skies and clear air. Rain can be expected, but generally in the form of afternoon thunderstorms which clear to blue skies! The thunderstorms are an attraction in themselves as they move over dramatic landscapes. We believe it’s a perfect time to visit, which is why we’ve put together this special offer.
• Validity: 1 Dec 2015 to 31 March 2016
• Featured Camps: Linyanti Ebony, Somalisa Camp, Somalisa Acacia
• Minimum Nights: 4 (at any combination of above camps)
• 4+ Night Rate: USD305 per person per night
• 6+ Night Rate: USD250 per person per night
As highlighted in our blog post on rainy season wildlife sightings in Botswana, this is why you should go on safari in the Secret Season:
1. Lots of baby wildlife
2. Young wildlife being present provides unique hunting opportunities for predators
3. An abundance bird species in breeding plumage
4. The rains bring the vegetation alive with vivid colours, great for photography
5. The rain settles the dust and clears the air, also great for photography
6. Dramatic thunderstorms cool off the heat of summer afternoons
7. Fewer tourists and vehicles, this is ‘the secret season’, after all
Free flights in and out of Mana Pools National Park
Validity: 1 April to 30 June 2016
Featured Camps: Any African Bush Camps property in Zimbabwe
Minimum Nights: 6
Rates: Standard rates apply for Somalisa Camp, Somalisa Acacia, Kanga Camp and Zambezi Life Styles and receive FREE Flights with Safari Logistics in & out of Mana Pools National Park (all other flights are at standard rates)
* In order to receive the Free Flights’ offer, guests are required to spend at least 3 nights in one of our Mana Pools properties in either Kanga Camp or Zambezi Life Styles.
* Cannot combine with other special offers
We have extended our very popular Long Stay Special, at any combination of African Bush Camps properties in Botswana and Zimbabwe. Spend 6 or more nights in our camps and take advantage of the Long Stay Special.
* For 6 or more nights receive 5% off
* For 9 or more nights receive an incredible 10% off
Click here to see all of our Safari Specials
Specials Terms and Conditions:
Applicable to all new bookings
No single Supplement
Special offers are not combinable with other special offers