We are delighted to launch the newly designed and updated website for our African Bush Camps portfolio. Focused on providing a visual yet informative platform for you and your guests to review our camps and services, African Bush Camps have been working tirelessly and closely with the fantastic Design and Development Team at Active Ice Studio’s to ensure that our website is reflective of who we are, what we aspire to and where we are going.
In addition, we wanted to ensure that the website was user-friendly and included the necessary information to help guests finalise on their decision when travelling on Safari with us. Exciting new features to the website include and are not limited to the following:-
1. Latest Sightings and Guest Feedback specific to each camp – updated on a bi-monthly basis with information direct from our Camp Management Teams
2. Easy to access Image Galleries for the specific camps to review the latest images and present these to your clientele to assist with their decision making
3. An overview of area information specific to regions in Botswana and Zimbabwe
4. A clean Blog for access to our latest news and archived information to previous news and updates
5. An overview of our African Bush Camps Foundation projects
We would be delighted to hear your feedback and take on board any requests for additional information to be visible on the website which would be of assistance to you. Please kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to share your thoughts or ideas.