Fully supportive of Family Travel in Africa, African Bush Camps has recently added two new ‘Family Camps’ to their portfolio, Linyanti Ebony in Botswana and Somalisa Acacia in Zimbabwe. For the next season, African Bush Camps will run the following Family Special:
While enjoying our luxury camps in the finest safari locations, families will benefit:
- 2 children under the age of 12 will stay free of charge for families or groups of 6 to 10 persons.
- A Private vehicle will be allocated to family groups of 5 or more.
- Location: Somalisa Acacia (Zimbabwe), or Linyanti Ebony (Botswana).
- Valid: 1st October 2011 to 31st March 2012
- Conditions: this special is subject to availability.
For details about Somalisa Acacia (Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe) and Linyanti Ebony (Chobe enclave, Botswana), please see the related pages.
You may also like to see our child policy in our Terms & Conditions.