Mana Pools, Kanga and Canoeing & Walking Safaris at Special Rates
Combine 2 nights at Kanga Bush Camp and a 3-nights Canoeing and Walking Safari and get the very best of Mana Pools & the Zambezi River at a special rate.
- Special valid: until 31st October 2011.
- Conditions: combine 2 nights at Kanga Camp with a 3-nights Canoeing and Walking Safari.
- Season: Dry season only (June to October)
- Location: Mana Pools lies below the Zambezi, where the river marks the border with Zambia, and far from any major city. Kanga Pan is set in the most remote part of the world Heritage site, an hour inland from the Lower Zambezi River.
- How to get there ?
– use a charter flight from a regional airport to Mana Pools main airstrip – we may arrange it for you.
– get a road transfer from Harare (5h), or from Lusaka.
– Self-drive to the camp is not easy – experienced 4WD drivers though may contact us for directions.
- Group size: Minimum 2 persons sharing on set departure or 4 persons on other dates, maximum 8 to 10 persons per group.
- Set departures: on the 2nd every month, from 2nd of May to 2nd November.
- Children: Age restriction is 12 years. See our child policy or contact us.
Embark on this incredible adventure in Mana Pools , one of most amazing Zimbabwean wildlife area, a UNESCO world heritage site that is still wild, remote and untamed. Read More »
- Stay 2 nights at Kanga Camp and discover Kanga Pan, an explorer’s paradise. Enjoy thrilling game tracking walks in your private little Africa. Read More »
- Embark on a 3-nights Canoe safari on the mighty Zambezi river, and paddle among an abundance of elephant, hippo, buffalo … Read More »
- 2090 US$ during Shoulder and High Season (1st May to 31st October)
750 US$ single supplement (High Season only: 1st June to 31st October).
- not available during Green season (1st November to 31st April)
All-inclusive policy: Our rates are per guest for the whole safari and include: accommodation based on 2 persons sharing, all meals, all beverages except premium imported spirits and champagne, national parks entry fee’s, game activities during the safari, laundry, road transfers within Mana Pools National Park only. See details in our Rates & Conditions page.